Sacramental Program for 2017
Welcome to the sacramental program for 2017. The program at Pymble Catholic Parish is a family centered, parish supported program that recognises parents as the primary educators of their children. The program aims to support you and your family while you grow together in knowledge and expression of your faith.
When enrolling your child in the Children’s Sacramental Program for the first time, please provide the following:
- Photocopy of your child’s Baptismal Certificate, even if she/he was baptised at Pymble Catholic Parish (can be emailed or brought to Parent Info Night) Please include full address of parish of baptism.
- Receipt for the Fee: to cover the cost of books, resources, medals, certificates etc. To register for Confirmation, Reconciliation or Eucharist, the enrolment fee is $50 per sacrament, with an additional $25 fee to cover photography at First Communion only.
- Enrolment is online, via this website.
If, for a good reason, you cannot be present at the Parent Information Session, please contact the parish office, or call on 9144 2702 in office hours, or leave a message at the Parish Office, prior to the specified date to make alternative arrangements.
If your child has special needs or a disability we seek to accommodate them in our program so that they may be welcomed and participate in the program in the most helpful way for them. Please talk to Melanie Benbow on 9144 2702.
Eligibility: Candidates must be seven years of age or older (Year 3). Reconciliation is celebrated before First Eucharist.
Enrolments for First Eucharist at OLPS: https://www.trybooking.com/PYIF
Enrolments for First Eucharist at Sacred Heart: https://www.trybooking.com/PYJS
Parents’ Welcome and Information Evening
Wednesday 11th October 7:00pm, Sacred Heart Church, 2 Richard Porter Way Pymble
Sacramental Preparation Groups:
Same as for Reconciliation
- Week Beginning 16th October
- Week Beginning 23rd October
- Week Beginning 6th November
- Week Beginning 13th November
With a presentation Mass 29th October at either OLPS or SH Churches.
Practice: Saturday 11th November Sacred Heart Church 3:00pm
Practice: Saturday 18th November OLPS 3:00pm
Celebration of First Eucharist:
Sunday 12th November 11:30 am Sacred Heart
Sunday 19th November 11:30am Our Lady of Perpetual Succour
Congratulations to all our candidates who celebrated this sacrament on:
Tuesday 12th September 4:00pm OLPS
Wednesday 13th September 6:30pm Sacred Heart