Welcome to the EasyWorship 2009 training area of our website. This area will be updated as required so please give us your feedback by contacting the parish office and check in from time to time for possible updates. We currently only have Part One of the training videos done, the rest are soon to follow.
The training consists of You Tube videos organised into six parts. The first three parts for basic training and the next three for more advanced.
- Part One: Setting up and Customising EasyWorship on Your PC (5 videos)
- Part Two: Setting up the Computer with the Projectors in the Church
- Part Three: How to Run EasyWorship for a Typical Weekend Mass
- Part Four: Play Audio in the Church
- Part Five: Make Changes to the EasyWorship Schedule or Database (1 video)
- Part Six: Add Hymns to the EasyWorship Schedule or Database
EasyWorship also have their own training videos and documentation on their website. Please feel free to visit their training site also. Our videos are more customised for use at our parish.